Jul 282006
 

I just attended the first (of I am sure) many HiMSS conferences. I am kicking myself for not going to them sooner. I got to meet a few friends that I have been in contact with, medical and other fellow bloggers, well I wouldn’t call him just a blogger, but that is another discussion. I also met with some guru’s that offered a lot of insight!

There were great sessions for a whole spectrum of Health Care Professionals, from developers to IT Pros, to management for both the partners and more importantly customers. There were a lot of great things that partners had presented and even more cool things that Microsoft has in store. I did enjoy the other perks that were offered to the attendees, especially the sessionitis I seemed to come down with!

I was very interested in the Connected Health Framework (CHF) and will be blogging about my experiences with my take on best ways to implement the CHF to add additional value to the development life cycle. I don’t think that the CHF is readily available (at least I could not find it), however, as soon as it is published, I will be adding a few entries to my blog.

There are great things going on, and I am glad that I got to be an attendee there. Hopefully I can meet up with you again next time.

Jul 212006
 

A client I have been working at has a very large message (150 mb message) that needs to be passed through BizTalk from the results of a stored procedure.

I was continually getting System.OutofMemoryException in the event log.

I read through this article and also this one both sites options did not appeal to me.

Another option is to use custom XSLT instead of the code inside of the map (which seems to stream the entire message into memory).

The solution is actually very easy:

  1. Create your map
  2. Inside of the mapper, cialis create all of your links, symptoms functiods and everything
  3. Validate the map
  4. Take the XSLT that is generated and add it to your project
  5. In the mapper grid, price point to the xslt (by following these instructions)
  6. Deploy it

It does not process the file very quickly, but it does not error, and I get the output.

Jul 212006
 

One of the tricks to getting custom file names out of the HIPAA Accelerator is to add an extra component in the orchestration.

These are the steps I took to get a custom filename generated from the HIPAA_EDI adapter.

  1. Created a property schema with a element defined as a string and have it be a context property
  2. Create an schema with the delimiters that will be defined in the HIPAA_EDI send port with an element that repeats 30 times
  3. Create both a flat file send pipeline and receive pipeline using the schema defined in step 2
  4. Create a single element and associate this element with the element defined in step 1
  5. In the orchestration, sildenafil assign a variable a time
  6. From that assigned time do three things in a message assignment
    1. Assign the BHT_05 from the variable 
    2. Assign a string variable the date as a string in HHMMSSDD format
    3. Assign the message with the context property created in the property schema
  7. Create a Correllation Type set to the context property
  8. Create a Correllation Set defined from Step 7
  9. Initialize the Correlation Set in the send shape
  10. Have a recieve shape using the message created in step 2 and have a following correlation set
  11. Assign the recieved message to a new message and assign the FILE.ReceivedFileName to whatever you want the filename to be
  12. Send the newly created message out
  13. Deploy
  14. Create a temporary folder that you assign the HIPAA_EDI adapter to write to
  15. Assign a recieve location to the the folder created in step 14
  16. Use the recieve pipeline created in step 3
  17. Create a send port using the pipeline created in step 3
  18. In the file name use %SourceFileName%
  19. Set the directory to the real directory where the HIPAA file is to be placed
  20. Bind the logical ports to their respective physical ports
Jul 182006
 

In setting up the InfoPath forms Server, sick I successfully installed the SharePoint services application. I then installed and started to configure the InfoPath forms server. I got to the 8th step and it eventually time out stating that it could not connect to the Microsoft##SSEE database, vcialis 40mg that I needed to make sure that remote connections were enabled.

I went to this KB article and configured the SSEE database for remote connections. I was still getting the error on configuration.

What I ended up realizing was that the SSEE database is an orphaned database that should not be installed. I then needed to uninstall the database and re-configure the forms server. Here are the steps to uninstall the Microsoft##SSEE database:

  1. In the registry browse to this location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall
  2. Click on each of the sub folders {GUID} on the left hand column and look at the display name on the right until you see “Microsoft SQL 2005 embedded Edition…”
  3. Copy the value that is stored as the UninstallString (for example:  MsiExec.exe /X{0F51A262-1ADF-4914-B448-78AC58C4178A})
  4. Open up a command prompt and paste the value and add to the end of the string ” CALLERID=OCSETUP.EXE”
  5. Example  c:TempMsiExec.exe /X{0F51A262-1ADF-4914-B448-78AC58C4178A} CALLERID=OCSETUP.EXE
Jul 112006
 

I just want to try the Live Writter to see if it makes my blogging easier.

I downloaded it from here.

It seems pretty easy, actually much easier than the admin tool that I normally have to use to make the entries. Not bad, it is even using the CSS that the site has. I am actually kind of impressed, it works great with WordPress, but not as slick for subText.